Choices Lite for Families Corona Version
Choices Lite for Families will assist parents via a board game, to address family values and the impact of keeping their families safe through the COVID-19 pandemic.
See below for Instructions for Download.
Choices for Families is more than a board game. It is a tool for parents to engage in the discussions they are needing to have with their families. It addresses the part that each of us can play in slowing down the rampant spread of the disease by making healthy choices. The game teaches personal responsibility, consequences of choice; how to think, generate solutions and clear boundaries by creating a safe space and context for how families can see their way through Coronavirus-19.
CHOICES FOR FAMILIES CORONA LITE Board Game comes in a downloadable pdf file containing
- A4 abridged version of the game
- Rule Book
- 52 Game Cards of which 20 relate to the Choices for Communities version and 32 to the Coronavirus
Disclaimer: The information conveyed via Choices Lite – Coronavirus-19 has been compiled in good faith and while every care has been taken in preparing the information, Align-Ed Foundation makes no representations and gives no warranties of whatever nature in respect of these, including but not limited to the accuracy or completeness of any information, facts and/or opinions contained therein.
Align-Ed Foundation the directors, employees and volunteers cannot be held liable for the use or misuse of and reliance on the information, views and opinions of those who play the game.
Gratitude: We are grateful to those who have honoured with integrity the donation made in exchange for the copy of the game. Where this request has not been honoured, we take no responsibility for the choices made by those individuals concerned.
PLEASE NOTE: No refunds will be given as this is a downloadable product.
Instructions for Download
- Home Page, Screen 1: Select the option of the game you wish to download. Click through the Donate Now button.
- Cart, Screen 2: Has the product description and instructions for the download. Once you have read through the copy (or not) click through the Donate Now button.
- Billing, Screen 3: If you are an existing customer, go through to your login page. If you are a new customer, please complete all of the billing details especially all required items highlighted with a red *.
- On the same page please also make sure you complete the box that asks you who referred you to the Choices Game. This is important as the person referring you will earn a small commission for having introduced you. (This could also be you if you introduce others.)
- Once you have entered your details, press Enter or click the Donate Now button in the grey PayFast section at the bottom of the page. You will be taken through to the page where you complete your payment account details. All of these details are kept confidential and your online payment is perfectly safe.
- Order Received Page, Screen 4: Once payment has been made successfully, you will be taken to an Order Received page and in the extreme right hand column, headed ‘Download’ click on the box containing the downloadable pdf. (The business version also contains a separate pdf download to the Family version of the game.)
- Your game, consisting of the Rule Book, Board, Game Cards and Social Media Kit, will then be downloaded in pdf format to your device / laptop. Read through the material, where you can print out the game; or use the game on your device with one of the players being the game facilitator.
- Please join our social media community with photos, comments and reviews of your experience of the game. If you're not sure how to use the social media tools, ask a teen and they will show you how!
- Keep a lookout on our social media platforms and the website for extender packs of cards and the Choices full game version.
Enjoy your game – and stay safe out there!
Chief Storyteller and Executive Officer